The College sends a brochure describing the on-line services to each applicant to the College. Additional copies are available upon request through the Office of Admission. You will also see copies throughout the MTC facilities. This mailing includes your nine-digit student ID number.
On-line student services are available through the My MTC link on the College Home Page. They include
- My Mail (MTC provided e-mail),
- My Info (an Internet application providing secure access to your student information and services through - PowerCAMPUS Self-Service),
- My Books (information about the textbooks required for the courses for which you are registered),
- My Plan (MAPS -- a tool for student/advisor collaboration on your academic plan), and
- My Courses (your link to on-line instructional tools and course material facilitated by Blackboard).
My Math Lab, My Writing Lab, and My Comp Lab are also linked on this page.